Real Estate Financing
Real Estate Financing
Long term; Bridge; Cash Outs; Fix N’ Flips; Commercial; Distressed Real Estate and Portfolios
Whether your need is a $50K cash-out of a small investment property or a $10MM (+) loan to save a real estate project if it makes sense our partners in this area are some of the best available. Although the majority of our work has been done in New England we’ve done projects nationwide so we’re ready with resources and answers … and if we can’t do something we’ll tell you outright and are happy to help you to try and find your answer! Our consultation is free so why not call today and discuss your need?
Let’s get started by sending us the information we need to assess a solution:
PRELIMINARY APPLICATION LINK: CLICK HERE
- Discuss if you’re project is viable and/or bankable and if not assess your options
- Identify a program you’ll qualify for and provide you an estimate of the terms etc.
- If acceptable we’ll ask for general property and income information (Above Link)
- Provide a term sheet from a lender as best you qualify for in 24 – 48 hours
If our term sheet is accepted we’re on to getting your approval and financing … the next steps:
- Request and collect all pertinent lender required information
- Move forward with the financing
OUR MOST COMMON QUESTIONS: How long with it take and how do we get paid?
TIMING: What typically holds up loans:
- Incomplete or inaccurate financial information
- Environmental issues
- Appraisals falling short or value perceptions being unrealistic
- Establishing clear titles
TIMING BY LOAN TYPES:
- Bank financing: 4 – 8 weeks from the time a completed package is delivered
- Secondary lender financing: 2 – 5 weeks from the time a completed package is delivered
- Private, Bridge, or hard money cash-outs: Several days to several weeks with a complete package
- Fix N’ Flip loans: 2 – 5 weeks. Post Purchase repair advances take 24 – 72 hours
- Light Industrial: 4 – 6 weeks with the appraisal typically dictating the timing
HOW DO WE GET PAID? Our fee agreement is structured such that if a lender compensates us for the loan we will deduct that from whatever fee we (you the borrower and us as the originator) have agreed to. At no time will we charge you a fee and collect a fee from the lender. We will in our agreement ask you to allow the lender to pay us from proceeds at the loan closing thereby our fee is listed on the HUD Statement, something that most people like for disclosure and to avoid last minute surprises.
IF YOU’RE READY … SO ARE WE! PRELIMiNARY APPLICATION LINK: CLICK HERE
HAVE A QUESTION? Email me, Ernie Brown, directly at: email@example.com or call me directly @ 1-978-857-6093 for a free consultation.
Put a proven track record to work for you - Call Ernie Today!
Ernest P. (Ernie) Brown