Government and Primary Contractor Suppliers
Invoice factoring for Government and Primary Contractor Suppliers
Our Government Funding Division has a simple mission which is to support the supply chain for the Department of Defense and other government agencies. Whether it is for a new supplier or one that has taken on a large contract our programs are catered to the success of fulfilling that government contract.
Prime Contractors Strengthen your supply base by bringing in support that can create solvency and allow you to select your sub-contractors based on your criteria and not just the fact that they are solvent and qualified.
Diversify Your Supply Chain
- Meet diversity goals while reducing the worry about the financial performance of your subcontractors
- Promote competition among more subcontractors
- Build redundancy in your supply chain
Strengthen Your Current Subcontractors
- Give more work to subcontractors showing the greatest potential to grow into your key suppliers
- Avoid delays brought on by unexpected financing needs brought on by your subcontractors
- Feel confident that your subcontractors will be able to deliver for you: Without your financial intervention
Choose Subcontractors Based on Their Merits
- Select the most committed subcontractor based on ability and complimented with the resources needed to qualify to deliver and perform as expected
- Attract aggressive bids and be confident that they will have the working capital resources needed to perform
- Select your subcontractor based on their ability to perform and meet your contract requirements
Subcontractors Compliment the skills, classifications, and resources you bring to the table to capture contracts with a resource that can bring the solvency you need to compliment what your business plan says.
Inspire Confidence with Prime Contractors
- Display the financial responsibility Primes want to see
- Establish your ability to fund the work required
- Let performance, not finances, determine your fate
Grow Your Business
Bid on / Win Larger Subcontracts.
- Whether your contracts are ID/IQ; MAS; GWAC; MAC; or conventionally formatted, call us at 1-603-818-4778 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can customize a solution for you!
- Leverage Past Deliveries to Fund Future Work
- Use us as a resource to create a financial plan that aligns with your business plans and opportunities
Take Full Advantage of your small, women/minority owned, and/or disadvantaged business status
- Position yourself to qualify for more Set-Aside Contract Awards
- Take control into your financial position so that it doesn’t control you
Eliminate Your Financial Condition As a Factor in Qualifying for Subcontract Awards
- Establish The Credit You Need to Meet your Financial Responsibility Requirements
- Strengthen Your Balance Sheet
- Improve Your Cash Flow
Put a proven track record to work for you - Call Ernie Today!
Ernest P. (Ernie) Brown